Fate/Grand Order. My new addiction.

Fate/Grand Order, my beloved.

 (When I got saber on the drop rate up banner!)

My formation (idk how good it is but I like Artoria and Karna alot, theyre also my only 5 stars :p)

I have been playing an unhealthy amount of FGO since one of my friends introduced it and Fate to me.

I am not in tune with the meta or whatever but I am SO ENGAGED! I've always wanted to get into Fate, I did watch Apocrypha, and am currently trying to watch through Stay/Night. So this appealed to me. AND LORD I AM SO HAPPY I TOOK THE PLUNGE!

The gameplay isn't anything too special, it's kind of fun I guess, but what's got me engaged IS THE STORY!

I am at Camelot's chapter right now and I am having a banger time. I highly recommend... Well not completely since it's a gacha game but still I am having fun without spending money, which is always a good sign!

I am going to make a longer post talking about the stories, probably one for each singularity... Or one for two. But yeah, this is great. 

- Z

Comments

Popular Transcriptions

Forever and Always.

THE MIDNIGHT BALL - A LONG POEM

Prinns Chærmengt - Poems by Elwynn Ward