the up of date (quick update on things and some other stuff)

Update, up the date, up of date...


    Hallo, things are extremely slow right now; I'm feeling quite so lazy, more than usual. Next long post will probably be about Persona 4 or Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (I recently bought the Dominus collection >w<) so look forward to those... Speaking of that, I do not know when they will be posted, again, I am very slow to work right now.
Anyway, 

    Recently I have been playing the, as mentioned above, Castlevania Dominus collection, a quick taste of my thoughts on it: I like it, but Dawn of Sorrow dragged a bit; I am currently playing through Portrait of Ruin and it's amazing so far; and I am most looking forward to playing Order of Ecclesia. My history of the series begins with a passing interest and watching a playthrough of Symphony, then I did a deep dive of reading and watching of other stuff about the series, fell in love with Richter Belmont. All that before  the show came out. BOY! The show made me into a veritable fanboy, and I wanted to play one of the games so badly! Cue Dominus. And here we are.

    In terms of Persona, I am a huge fan; having played P2IS and EP, P3P, P4G, OG P5, and P5R. I REALLY love all those games. I also really like SMT, and n fact, I have been wanting to do long posts for every MegaTen game I have played... I'm just lazy... (as mentioned above) So do expect super long MegaTen posts to be a thing sometime in the future. My history with the series actually starts with the P4 anime; I watched it a long time ago and I forgot about it until P5 (the original) released... I played that game once, loved it, bought Royal when it released, played that shit SO MANY TIMES (it was quarantine) and then resolved to play as many MegaTen games I could get my hands on.

    To speak of life out of gaming... School has been kicking my ass. That's it. Literally...

    Well I guess I can also mention what writing stuff I've been working on.

    Right now, I am working on my novel draft (it is an eternal process), figuring out a narrative poem, and writing a short story to make myself feel better (for not having much finished things under my belt). The novel is always eating away at my soul because whenever I don't work on it, I feel so guilty! Narrative poetry was on my radar for a while now, and right at this moment, I am just having fun figuring out what I want to write. Short stories... Well they have never been my strong suit- I am a yapper! But I am trying my best on all those, so keep me in your thoughts! Even if only to wish for my downfall hehe.

    That's about it.

    Thanks again for reading. - Z

Comments

Popular Transcriptions

Forever and Always.

THE MIDNIGHT BALL - A LONG POEM

Prinns Chærmengt - Poems by Elwynn Ward