(Un)inspiration and Productivity Woes.

Don't panic. Just venting.

Alright. So don't panic, just wanted to vent a bit on the state of my productivity, or more accurately the lack thereof...

I'm a lazy person. I don't think there's anyway way to spin it, I'm just not a productive person. Or I think at least. I've always struggled with being productive, I never really studied, I usually try to put the least amount of effort into school projects while still doing things... It's not good at all--and just to clarify--this is all my fault. There is no blame for anyone but me, though even then I still am quite frustrated. 

I don't know if I am tackling it correctly but I have tried to pinpoint the things that make me how I am. I have searched far and wide in my soul and found nothing that leads to an answer as of yet. Though, I guess I could try making lists, that's genuinely one of the only things I haven't tried lol. But anyway, this post WILL NOT make sense, It's delusional, I just wanted to put some feelings down, get em off my chest and such.

In other, more interesting, news... The Evermore post is coming together nicely, I've put down 3,000 words so far and I expect to reach around 5,000 by the time it's done. I'm currently also making my way through the routes, though very slowly. I expect the post to be finished come Friday! So look forward to it! All of my readers! All 0 of you! Actually all 1 of you! Which is me! 

Anyway, on a more sane note, that's it for the post, I'm really looking forward to the post being on the blog for no reason other than I like seeing my posts all listed lmao - Z

Comments

Popular Transcriptions

Forever and Always.

THE MIDNIGHT BALL - A LONG POEM

Prinns Chærmengt - Poems by Elwynn Ward