May, a month of posts.

Dear May, thanks for the posts.

This is going to be a "longer-than-quick-shorter-than-long" post but I wanted to look back at May for a bit.

First of all, May marks the first month that I was able to reach double-digits in posts! This is a bit obvious but May is also this blog's best month for posts so far.  

I am really glad that I was able to write up a grand total of '12' posts this month, I never thought this blog would last this long either but here we are! 

I am very much aware that no one reads these posts but I'll just say that it still feels good to have something to continuously add to. In fact, this really does feel like a little space on the internet for me... My very own soliloquy if you will.

Anyway, to my nonexistent readers! I hope to keep posting, I hope to surpass the amount of posts now, and I hope to make a blog that I can look upon with pride! 

Thank you for reading! - Z

Comments

Popular Transcriptions

Forever and Always.

THE MIDNIGHT BALL - A LONG POEM

Prinns Chærmengt - Poems by Elwynn Ward