Travelling.

 Travelling

  I've been hitting the road... Or more accurately, hitting the skies and seas and doing some travelling. I'll say it here and now, travelling is kind of annoying but also quite fun. One day you're on cloud nine having the time of your life and then the next day you're feeling like death has come for your soul. Both ways are nothing if not interesting though. Especially when not at home.

Fortunately, I'll be back in my own bed soon... I won't be posting regularly still but it'll be easier to post there I assure you. I saw a few interesting things that I'll keep to myself for matters of privacy but what I saw was pretty cool. I didn't make this post to talk about my experience, this is more so to share my plight and/or delight in travelling and not being at home.

Kind of stupid I know, but what am I if not dumb as bricks.

Intelligence aside I think that travelling is worth every penny if you can afford it. New experiences are great, having money to survive is better. So yeah, travel if you can, it's great, but not without it's faults. Such as public bathrooms for one. Have you ever even thought of going number two in one? Yeah I didn't think so, but if you have... Good for you I guess.

To end on some kind of note, don't go for public bathrooms, they suck. Most of the time at least. - Z





Comments

Popular Transcriptions

Forever and Always.

THE MIDNIGHT BALL - A LONG POEM

Prinns Chærmengt - Poems by Elwynn Ward