AQW appreciation post.

 Adventure Quest Worlds is cool.
Adventure Quest Worlds is such a nostalgic game for me, I have my own gripes and problems with the game *cough* grinding *cough* but I still do enjoy and love it.

And before we go further, yes I know that Artix Entertainment makes questionable decisions but let's leave at that for now, after all this is about appreciating what we have right now and not thinking too much about what AE are doing.

I remember playing this game semi-frequently back like 7-8 years ago but I never made it that far, though, I still remember enjoying it. Anyway, I recently got back in to the game and reached level 50(I know, I know but bear with me here.) the game is actually WAY more fun than I remember and that is just unendingly strange to me.

I suppose I just found a new kind of appreciation for it.

I am honestly surprised that the game still has an okay amount of players, not that I expected it to be dead though, it is for sure a pleasant surprise. Speaking of players, I don't know how much of this is true but I heard that a lot of the players are from where I'm from (Philippines) and I think that's neat. 

Revisiting the game made me kind of addicted as I often find myself playing the game in my free time.

As much as I dislike the grinding I don't think that it ruins the game or that the game shouldn't have had it, at the end of the day it's an MMORPG and it's kind of a given on that front. Besides, I suppose it's rude for me to believe it's my place to say how people should develop their games.

This game is hard to recommend because of this but I still think it's a good game.

This game has memories attached to it and I'm glad it's still around, My goal at this point in time is to reach max level and acquire the best fashion. If you play the game then maybe there's a chance we'll meet in Lore, until then let's all keep up the adventure-questing my fellow heroes!. -Z

Comments

Popular Transcriptions

Forever and Always.

THE MIDNIGHT BALL - A LONG POEM

Prinns Chærmengt - Poems by Elwynn Ward