The work is over... for now...

The work is over... for now...

 Awright, finally done with most of the work I had to do, it only took all my
willpower. Anyway, all that work didn't give me any time to post at all, but also at the same time, nothing interesting happened anyway...  But, I do hope something interesting happens soon, because it's been a boring four days. 

I initially started this blog six days ago because someone told me to make one and coincidentally I also happen to enjoy typing/writing things down so I thought: 

"Why the hell not?"

And yeah, I have no reason to not make a blog, but I also have no reason to actually make a blog and continue posting.

Anyhow I still plan to post whatever I feel like whether it fits being in a blog or not... If that makes any sense, I feel like it doesn't but hey, what does fit being in a blog anyway? News? Diary entries? Hobbies? Project progress? Whatever, it doesn't really matter does it? At the end of the day blog is blog, and I blog what I blog. - Z

Questions... Questions...

Comments

Popular Transcriptions

Forever and Always.

THE MIDNIGHT BALL - A LONG POEM

Prinns Chærmengt - Poems by Elwynn Ward