Enjoyable day, may there be more just like this.

Enjoyable day today

I had some friends over today, t'was a fun time, we played fighting games and I had them play Dark Souls III for the first time. All that gaming made us totally get sidetracked from what we were supposed to be doing, but in the end... I don't regret it at all, anyway they're coming to visit again so I guess it doesn't matter that we got totally sidetracked... We just need to make sure not to let it happen as badly again.

Anyway this week is a busy one, so much to do, so little enjoyment I have for it all... Oh well come what may I'll just deal with it and keep on keeping on, just like I always have. 

Moving on, I hate taking naps. I always feel like I'm dying when I wake up from one, but I'm sleepy more often than not so it's hard not to take one here and there. On that note, I need to fix my sleep schedule... But that's a problem to tackle for me in the future, right now I need to get on achieving 100 percent Yakuza 0 and Dark Souls III, among other things...

I do hope more days are as enjoyable as this. - Z



Comments

Popular Transcriptions

Forever and Always.

THE MIDNIGHT BALL - A LONG POEM

Prinns Chærmengt - Poems by Elwynn Ward